This 8 week parent workshop has been developed by internationally renowned developmental psychologist Dr. Gordon Neufeld, a best selling and award winning author of the book “Hold On To Your Kids: Why parents need to matter more than peers”. His revolutionary yet scientific approach turns parenting right-side-up, restoring natural intuition to parenting and putting parents back in the driver’s seat.
For a full brochure about this course click here: THE VITAL CONNECTION.
This facilitator led video-course takes the best that science has to offer and renders it readily accessible to parents of children of all ages.
Register and get your ticket here
A sample of the parent workshop can be viewed here:
Purchase your reservation here
More details on this workshop can be found on the Neufeld Institute website
About the Facilitator:
Kaye McKean is a parent consultant, secondary school teacher and Mother of four. An advocate of the Neufeld Approach to parenting, she is licensed through the Neufeld Institute to bring this program to New Zealand parents and educators.
Parent workshop topics include:
- Building and preserving powerful parent-child connections
- Addressing parenting challenges without sabotaging the relationship
- Disciplining in ways that don’t divide or backfire
- Staying #1 in your child’s life
- What to do when your child becomes the boss in the family
- Dealing with resistance, defiance & aggression
- Addressing separation & anxiety problems