No doubt about it: Raising children is one of the hardest jobs we’ll ever have. In the real world children misbehave – sometimes mildly, other times explosively. This workshop will provide you with effective how to’s: how to get them to listen… And to obey and respond appropriately. You are warmly invited to our parenting workshop where you’ll learn for principles that make discipline work.
- Understand why children misbehave and learn discipline skills that work.
- What to do when children ‘push your buttons’.
- Learn how to discipline without yelling.
- Powerful techniques to help you stay in control of yourself and in charge of children.
- How to grow a happy, co-operative child.
“Hi Ian, Thank you for the invaluable lessons. We both have learnt heaps and are practicing daily.” ~ Christine and Roy
(Part two helps parents learn experientially the skills of the four principles.)